This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scare tactics?

So I got written up a couple of weeks ago, because I was failing to ask for our loyalty cards. Thing is though, is that EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER forgets to do it.
    Yes, the write-up was legitimate, and I didn't challenge it. I was wiped, mentally and physically.

What I later found out however, was that there were maybe 6 of us who got written up for it, out of about 30 or 40 people. Apparaently it was the idea that by only writing up a few of us, word would get out and then they'd get paranoid too so they'd start doing it. Sooner or later, somebody's going to get fired. And I get the feeling that it'll be me.

I swear this is just about doing my head in. Half the time I'm worried that I've annoyed my manager somehow, or that I've done something wrong. Or that I'm going to be fired.

I really need booze.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

You know... something about that smells to me. If they pick on only a few people for something that is a much larger "problem" (and I don't consider letting people go about their shopping without getting asked constantly about some kind of membership card, since EVERYWHERE seems to have them these days a problem) in hopes that 'word will spread'... I dunno. Might want to have a word with your HR department and ask why you got written up for something when other people who do the exact same thing haven't been.
    Dealer hits... 21. Table loses.

This happens more often than most people want to believe.

Comment

I think it was because we got caught. But yeah, I think it does sound fishy.

Unfortunately, it's pretty much done my head in now.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

It's called being a scapegoat. Your head is on the chopping block. So watch youtr back.

Comment

Working...
        X