Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New management record: 3 in one year . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New management record: 3 in one year . .

Just got the word Friday that Cheetah is leaving us. This means for the 2nd time since the beginning of the year we'll have a new store manager. . .

When January rolled around, we still had Goober, but he was gone by the middle of March. Cheetah came the day after my birthday (some present, eh? it's like somebody somewhere had a sick sense of humor and said "Let's give DGoddess a special present for her 40th and reunite her with one of the managers that gave her problems before.")

Okay, I have to admit, Cheetah really matured and we actually were able to get along fine. I don't recall any harsh words at all between the two of us this go-round.

Now starting tomorrow we'll have to get used to yet another manager, who I hear can be nice and polite, but a bit mouthy and two-faced (to hear a couple of people say that have worked with him before.)

But then it really doesn't matter: they swap managers like some people change their bedsheets (unless you're me and change every week whether it needs it or not.) So it's not so much as getting used to learning how yet another manager wants to do things and what he/she focuses on the most, but it's more a question of how soon will he(or she) learn they can't drive us crazy . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

At the newspaper I deliver for, they've recently had a lot of staff cuts and they kept reorganizing the Circulation dept - I've had four different managers in one year! It looks like things are starting to settle down now, though, thank God!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
    X