This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Gift Card Dilemma

Yesterday, the express checker got a customer with a credit gift card which ended up under the belt. He had to close down so the line wouldn't get tied up. I tried to look for it but I needed a flashlight to see underneath the register and the one that was supposed to be in the cash room was missing. My service desk coworker paged the produce employee who brought up a flashlight.

The customer was about to call the friend who gave her the card and explain that she lost it. Luckily, I was able to find it so she didn't have to and she was grateful.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Which is why, children, one should never ever put cards or money on the little conveyor belt thing that moves and vanishes into a void at the scanner. Why do people act all surprised when money *almost* gets eaten by the belt> Every time that happens, the customer has a jolly 'ol laugh about it. Hmm, wouldn't have been so funny if I didn't stop it in time.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
    X