Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The card machine is not broken. Your card keeps declining cuz you spent all your damn money."

"If you don't want to have to queue, then don't come in at the same time as the rest of the world."

"I don't care if you're running on fumes; that's your problem. We're still closing. Fuck off."
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't wait until December 15th to buy metal ornament hooks. Once they're gone, that's it for the season.

The other thing is Watch your children!

Comment

"The reason why I am telling you to swipe your store card is cuz you came into the store carrying it in your mouth. I don't want to touch a card that's been in your mouth. How would you like it if I stuck your receipt in my mouth before handing it to you?"
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth ADoyle View Post
          Maybe you shouldn't wait until December 15th to buy metal ornament hooks. Once they're gone, that's it for the season.

The other thing is Watch your children!
          Metal ornament hooks? Theoretically, wouldn't that be the easiest thing in the world to make? They're just twisted wire. Home depot?

Comment

I've been known to use paper clips. Why do people never understand seasonal items? They come looking for sweaters in February. Yes, it often takes that long to get to the point of the year in which it's single digits, but people should know that and buy sweaters in December. It's the same with kids' snow pants.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I don't give a rats behind why you don't want to give me you email address. Ranting at me about the evils of spam isn't going to change the fact I have to ask. How hard is it to say no thank you.

Comment

Sweet Baby Jesus you people (hotel guests) complain about EVERYTHING.

"Someone took too long on the treadmill" (so use the elliptical), "there's no meat option at breakfast!" (you look like you could stand to eat a piece of fruit and some oatmeal), "too much light comes in my window!" (so use the rollshade...ok it's the same color as the paint, which is idiotic, so you only get half a Suck Point for this one), "the fireplace is up too high, you can't sit by it and get warm!" (yes you can, there are arm chairs right by it and it gets plenty toasty over there), "my cab isn't here yet!" (you expect me to do what about this exactly?)

"why aren't there any newspapers?!" (because USA Today gives us 10 for the entire weekend, walk 50 feet to B&N and buy one if it's so important...though if you just want to do the crossword I can print that out for you), "the traffic on <Road Right Outside> is too bad!" (again, I should do what about this? There are 2.3 million people in the metro area, and most of them have to go to work at 8am) and "too many hotels are all booked up!" (you're lucky you got in here doofus, you're welcome to try the roach motel across the street if you are so upset about us being booked...they always have vacency, though you may not like your neighbors).
                "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
                X