X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'll go somewhere else."

Yes, I think you should.

I'm finishing up with my customer and my light has been off for a few minutes. Sucktomer comes over to my lane from the wrong end asking "Are you open?" and I ignore that because I'm mid-sentence. Then she comes right in between me and the good customer--inches from my face and on the wrong side of the scanner, mind you--so I ignore that, too, and answer the question my legitimate customer has while the sucktomer stands there. My supervisor is right behind my back ignoring her also because he's answering the phone behind me. Sucktomer utters the title of the thread and walks away.

Good. [/Grumpy Cat]
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

"I'll go somewhere else."

Is that a promise?
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I cannot STAND that. You are not so important and wonderful that I will ditch the person I am already helping to answer your questions.

I was known to very patiently, like I was talking to a 5 year old, say "I'm currently helping this person. And then I will assist those who are already in line. If you would like to be helped, please join the end of the line and when it is your turn, I will help you"

Comment

Another EW. Ugh. Rude bitch.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Ugh. I have interrupted a store employee working with another customer once and only once. It was an emergency. I was suddenly hit with the world's worst stomach ache and knew if I didn't get to the bathroom RIGHT NOW, I was going to lose the contents of my bowels in the middle of the store. I figured interrupting the cashier was the kinder of the two option.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Meanwhile, this SC was waving a pair of slippers in my face while I was trying to finish up with the customer who spent way more than that.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Ugh. I've had people push in front of people who're actually in the middle of paying at the c/c machine; "you weren't talking so I assumed they'd finished." Well obviously you made an ass of U!
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                Is that a promise?
                Would you be willing to put that in writing?
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Wow, rude much? And she wonders why she gets ignored. Maybe if she treated people nicer and wasn't so rude, she'd be able to get served.

Comment

Now, Evannah, she's a special snowflake--those 'rules' don't apply to her.[/End Sarcasm]
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

"I'll go somewhere else..."

Well, sir/madam, that is certainly your prerogative.
                      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X