This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    I'd like to know who ISN'T on a limited income? Is there anyone on an unlimited income?
    My favorite is when they say they're on a fixed income.

Most retail workers would give their left arm to have an income that doesn't fluctuate wildly week to week. :P

Comment

Technically I as a pizza delivery driver have a sort of "fixed income".

I work about the same amount of hours per week and I have worked that amount of hours for say the last 8 years.

My yearly overall income (including tips) had remained nearly the same (varying only by say about +/- $200) over the last 6 years (we stopped getting raises almost 6 years ago so my hourly pay rate has remained at what it was almost 6 years ago)

The only variable is tips BUT as I stated in the paragraph above my income had NOT really varied all that much over the last 6 years

SO Therefore

YES I am on a fixed income.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        I'd like to know who ISN'T on a limited income? Is there anyone on an unlimited income?
        Quoth eltf177 View Post
        Anyone in Congress or the Executive Branch...
        Don't forget the people who make enough money to buy and sell anybody in Congress or the Executive branch.

Otherwise known as the 1%.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Even Bill Gates is on a limited income.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Being on Social Security I am pretty much on a fixed income. The only way it would change would be if I decided to go back to work somewhere. But I'm really enjoying my retail free holidays.
            "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Working...
            X