Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a few Federal Felonies among friends?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a few Federal Felonies among friends?

Pimping guns to guys from NY. INC an SC from last weekend.
    Knows (said it to me) it's illegal to sell a gun to someone out of state w/o going through a dealer. Proceeds to ask me to do the same. NO.
    Can't, won't- piss off. Plus like everything else with a trigger it's banned in NY so he couldn't even take it back.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

When my dad got sick, he wanted me to have his beloved M1 that he had used in Korea.

I had NO idea how hard it was to ship guns form state to state. When I educated myself on it, I didn't try to bribe someone to do something illegal, I just took a week off work and drove several states away to get it (and to spend some time with Dad and listen to his stories).

Comment

Tell me this was reported. Sounds like a straw buyer here.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

No that when you get it for someone else, I'm sure it was for him.
        I just told him I've committed enough fed felonies I don't need to add his to the count..

He blinks and asked then how do I work there?

I respond with "done" and "caught" are 2 different things ..

cue shock face

Finally I say it's a joke dumbass.

I love working there, I shared this with the MGR and other inst and we had a good LOL.

The guy also said money was no issue to do this but not to frack but he was in the weekend before with his G/F and stiffed me on a tip so when he did again no surprise. I really wanted to point this out but by then I just wanted him gone for a real customer.
        His dad has a vacation house near by thus the visits. If I get him again and he says the something to this effect I think I'll get the OK to boot him or being he's also one of those people who don't listen to good coaching even after he admits I know what I'm doing. He shoots like a stormtrooper on a target that is so close it's ALSO feeling the breeze, I'll keep up my best "oh your got it, ooh yea, it was the wind, noice, not bad" until he realizes I'm not even looking at his target.
        I'm eye balling the dad who walked in with his 2 son and that all 3 are crack shots that I could take care of with good advanced shooting tips and responded in kind.
        Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; 12-15-2015, 12:30 AM.
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Everything with a trigger is not banned in NY. Just some things.

This guy sounds like a jerk, asking somebody else to break the law for him. Gawd.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Everything with a trigger is not banned in NY. Just MOST things.
            fixed

Give it a week they will get the last 3 guns.
            Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; 12-15-2015, 12:54 AM.
            AkaiKitsune

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              Everything with a trigger is not banned in NY. Just some things...
              So it's Happy Trails for Roy Rogers?

Maybe people will stop asking me if Roy is GIB.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                "Really like those sequined shirts."

Comment

Something tells me this guy got kicked out of the last range he frequented for trying to "gangsta fire" a gun.
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Oh I'm waiting for the 1st jackass to try that. I will yell at him with my best GSGT Hartman voice.
                    Well let's just say it will be loud and profane. It has happened there.
                    AkaiKitsune

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post

Maybe people will stop asking me if Roy is GIB.
                      The Telltale Sam & Max games had a character named Roy G. Biv. He did have something of a rainbow theme to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X