This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a different department

Not wanting to hijack Pagrek's thread, I started a new one.

I work for a large state agency. It deals with many different things. My department deals with food stamps, cash assistance and medical assistance. Unemployment, Child Care, Education Assistance, etc are totally different departments.

If you bring in the forms you need to submit to other departments we will fax them for you. We will bring you the conformation sheet that shows that your documents were received. We will also smile while we are doing it.

Please do NOT come back a week later and scream at us because your case is all F-ed up because your documents weren't acted on in time. That is a different department, we told you where to go and suggested that it would be in your best interests to go less than a mile away to be sure that your documents were acted on in a timely manner.

Do not scream at us because we don't have copies of your documents or the conformation sheet. If we kept all the papers we handled in a week, we would be working in the parking lot.

Do you see that big guy with the Tazer? He won't let you scream at us anymore. Oh, you want to talk to a supervisor? OK, sit your ass down over there and I'll get a supervisor out to say the same thing and she will probably have Tank turf you for a day just because you made her get up and walk out here to say the same things we have been telling you.

we told you where to go
    And you'll be doing it again, except this time it will be a different destination
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X