This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And tonight on "out of context theatre"

We have animated clips from one of my favourite Let's Play channels, TheRunawayGuys! Please note that I'm not posting their LPs up, I'm posting up some clips where someone has taken soundbites and animated clips corresponding to those. Sadly no Russian Elmo or Sinister Elmo

What we do have is....(Courtesy of ACFan120)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE! (Turn your headphones down)

I am an asshole, I am an asshole.... (Slight NSFW for language here)

Double date (Slight NSFW for implied content, it's more PG than anything)

Imagine the horrors....

And yes, this is Out-of-context theatre because I have not provided any context behind these clips. If you want context, you shall have to ask
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Fixed link for "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE!" above.

Comment

You need to check out their stream from two weeks ago. You'll have material for YEARS! And almost all of it NSFW.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
        You need to check out their stream from two weeks ago. You'll have material for YEARS! And almost all of it NSFW.
        Just any of their projects PERIOD have NSFW innuendo.

One of my favourite projects so far HAS been Wii Party (which spawned the "Double Date" clip above). aside from the Russian Elmo voice, there was also a point in the game where they were given new options for things they could buy as they travelled around the world. Those things happened to be Maple Syrup (Canada), Sombrero (Mexico) and Coffee Beans (Brazil).

One of the trio is Canadian (his response: "THAT'S RACIST! THAT'S RACIST! ALSO WHY IS IT IN VANCOUVER IT SHOULD BE IN QUEBEC!"), while one of the other members is half-Mexican.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
          ...One of the trio is Canadian ... one of the other members is half-Mexican.
          Tommy The Canexican
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
            Just any of their projects PERIOD have NSFW innuendo.
            I don't dispute that, but that particular stream just went everywhere with it.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
            X