X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I had some spare money ...

Anybody here remember The Love Boat?

http://www.shiptraders.com/index.php?a=2&b=2120

The Pacific Princess is up for sale ... $190 000 or best offer ...

Anybody want to start a cruise line? USS CustomerSucks ...

Well, actually I think we would need a bit better name to not scare the paying passengers away!

Says it is in decent shape except the hull needs painting. Wonder how much painting a hull costs. *sigh*
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

I don't know - USS CustomersSucks might deter EWs and SCs but attract hard working people.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

hubby just looked at it, so I asked a few questions .....

It is one of the early ships that are geared for minimal crewing ... he said that in the theoretical sense 10 people could actually run it to get it from where ever it is now to Port Canaveral ... and that the new vessels are too large for the old quais, so they built all new quais ... and the old ones are sitting there looking for occupants!

*sigh*

wonder what the old crewing manifest looked like ... how many people it actually takes to run it as a cruise vessel.

A girl can dream =)
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

what i find amusing is, its price has been reduced!
        159k now

it actually looks pretty if i was older and wantin to get way(and could afford it) it would be a fun dream

Comment

Working...
        X