This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN Boards

This is the board connected to a recent MSN article on customer service...it's a glimpse into the mind of SCs.

Be afraid, be VERY afraid.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/communit...=smartspending
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

I can't find any SC posts. Is there a particular topic we should look at?

The first 15 or so posts are from people who mostly like self-service options at stores, and the ones who don't blame the companies and not the employees.

I don't like the skin they're using over there. Hard to navigate.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
      I can't find any SC posts. Is there a particular topic we should look at?
      This guy was on the first page. He seems like quite a big SC. I think his screen name should have been Admiral Entitlement-Whore.

Cabot Lord

I do not want to bag my own groceries, pump my gas, or do any manual labor when I am paying someone to do it.
      <snip>
      Quality is still number one to some customers. I for one, am one of those customers. Me doing all the work, figuring out how and reading a screen is not convenient to me! JUST TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE and don't try to hide your greed with saying it is for convenience.

Comment

I dont really see how that is sucky justZu

I buy my food from a shop that still packs for me, and I pay slightly more for my food because of this. I have the option to go to a cheaper pack it yourself store but after a long day at work, I dont want to do anything more than I have to, and packing shopping bags is one meanial thing that I dont HAVE to do.

I dont consider myself a sucky customer, im never rude, I to just want someone to take my money and pack my food into bags and lift them into the cart for me.
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
        X