X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Jumping Jebus - WANT~~

Winston Churchill's private yacht ...

12 guests, 8 crew - 4 million euros + operating expenses. I really need to win a lottery!

I could spend a couple years going around the world.

Hm, a captain, an engineering officer, a deck ape, 2 black gang, a cook and steward and cabin steward. Workable

<wanders off to consider an itinerary>
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Powerball is $240 million. Megamillions is $39 Million. That should be enough.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

But winning it is the trick
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        But winning it is the trick
        Yep . . . there's always a catch.

Now if I can just figure out how to play, I might buy a Powerball ticket and try my luck.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          Yep . . . there's always a catch.

Now if I can just figure out how to play, I might buy a Powerball ticket and try my luck.
          Walk into a convenience store, to the person by the lottery machine and hand them 2 bux and ask for a powerball quickpick=)

Comment

Working...
          X