No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I ask what is irritation you, or leave best enough alone and offer chocolates and cookies?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I am going to smack people today. Starting with my husband.
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I am trying to find an address where I can send Mike Berenstain a fan letter from my 2-year-old. He wants a Berenstain Bears superhero book. But all I can find are e-mail addresses, which isn't nearly as fun especially for a toddler.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
          Should I ask what is irritation you, or leave best enough alone and offer chocolates and cookies?
          I can tell.

A lot of people are major EWs, esp with a baseball team down here. Tampa Bay Rays. A lot of the fans have now blue mowhawks. Mine was blue for a while till I got sick of people asking me I was a Rays fan. So I changed it to red and black. The other day some guy goes "You know the mowhawk is a Rays thing" (in a semi nice tone) and I go "My hair isn't blue" "Well, I wasn't being critical". My mind went on this rant with itself. Silly thing to be irritated about but I can't go around my town without someone thinking I "stole" a style from their beloved team.

Comment

• That's funny... I thought the mohawk was an Iroquois Nation thing... >_>

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• I think I've found my inner OC pony apparently she's an extrovert who wants to be a DJ pony. Need to do her write up.

Also completely unlike me I'm more Fluttershy If you don't mind that is though my favourite is Rarity
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
                I think I've found my inner OC pony apparently she's an extrovert who wants to be a DJ pony. Need to do her write up.

Also completely unlike me I'm more Fluttershy If you don't mind that is though my favourite is Rarity
                Hmm one time long ago..there was a chat room where one could play the music they listened too, or talk, or whatever..and people could listen..where it was a roleplay type setting. I was at my most confident ever when I was DJ Silverpool on channel P.O.O.L. Had a bit of a following too. People would love to come in and listen to the music I was playing or the commentary on society/etc. Lost contact with that though.

You should totally use Skype or something and start a DJ Channel . Invite some of your friends and rock out. (Or country out, or classical out...or well you know).
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ok i swear there are pixies adding to this afghan I am finishing up (wooo my 2nd finished project) It is for a baby at my hubby's work. And I am getting it done before her 6th month birthday. Woohoo.

I am so working on something very different after this project. Either a bag or a dragon.

back to crocheting. and triple crochets suck as do corners
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

• I had a lovely birthday today (13th) I ate nice food, had cake, got great presents and hugs.

I'm now relaxing with a bowl of Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta and a cup of tea. I'm a wild 35 year old.
                    (from card I got)

Comment

• Happy birthday !!!

Comment

• Belated Happy Birthday!

And that dinner sounds absolutely yummy.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Note to self. Next time you make an afghan, weave the damm ends in as you go not at the end. You will swear, a lot.

Comment

• No, no NO! You cannot "volunteer" me to taxi around your friend - I don't like her! yes, I understand that she just had neck/back surgery and can't drive for at least another week, but I don't like having people in my that I don't like! additionally my brakes need work, and so my car is probably not the safest in the world for her in her condition.
                            No, I don't care either that her apt is just through the parking lot from the office and I'm only taking her to the house for weekly dinner, and its not out of my way - SO Not the point!

I am an adult, and this type of behavior was part of the impetus for me to move out - learn to start ASKING me, and STOP "volunteering" me!!!!!
                            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• My stomach wasn't feeling too brilliant this morning (I think it was something I had during the day before) So I treated it to scrambled eggs and toast. I put a pinch of mixed dried herbs and about a teaspoon of paprika in (probably more like 3/4).

It was soooo good!
                              (from card I got)

Comment

• Am I the only who wonders if, when I'm lying on my deathbed, someone will burst into my room and tell me that I've been on "Candid Camera" for my entire life?
                                The customer is always right, but this is a public house, and you are a guest.

Comment

Working...
                                X