This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night check in

I had four people roll up on two motorcycles at 3am. Since it was late and I only had three rooms left I was willing to bargain in order to sell such rooms. I brought the price down from 119 to 89 per room.

Firstly, one of the women asked if I could give them a discount since it was so late. I had already told them at this point that the rooms were being discounted.

One of the gentleman was paying for one room and one of the women the other room. She hands me her credit card with no ID. I let her know that she must be able to show proof of identity in order to check in and the other gentleman says "Are you F-ing kidding me?" At this point I look him square in the face and tell him that they can leave.

The other gentleman offers to pay for both rooms and I am told that I did not have to be so rude about it.

So did they leave
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Some people's children. I'm 50 and I know if I behave that way my parent's will materialize from wherever they are at the time to smack me!
      My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

They were jerks and idiots. Also, rather stupid. Rolling into a motel at that time of night with no reservations to find rooms available should have made them so happy they wanted to give you flowers and chocolate. Sleeping in a car is doable, sleeping on a motorcycle? Not so much.

Comment

Working...
        X