Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The switch has been flipped! (Nintendo)

The Nintendo Switch

Sweet concept, weird name.

Who's pre-ordering? Who DGIAF?

Discuss.

Dunno...I haven't even gotten my NES Mini yet...I'm on a "save me one" list for it at a local game store.

This new one? Not sure. Though I do want a Super NES, and a couple of my favorite games with it. Mainly F-Zero and Bill Walsh College Football (Loved that game!).
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Looks promising and I'm going to start saving for one.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I'm not sure how true this is, but here's a video saying that Bethesda and 2K haven't really partnered with Nintendo yet. (there was a graphic saying who was partnering with Nintendo and Bethesda was shown to be one of the companies.) I'm feeling uneasy already.

Comment

I like the concept of being able to take my game w/me or play at home without missing a beat.

Does anyone know how much one will cost or what game will be available for the Switch? If it's not too much, I might get one for myself.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Does anyone know how much one will cost or what game will be available for the Switch? If it's not too much, I might get one for myself.
            Speculation has it at $299 minimum. One of the launch games is Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and a Mario game will supposedly be available at launch also.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              I like the concept of being able to take my game w/me or play at home without missing a beat
              thats what's tempting me the most... This could be my first ever "new" console (I've ordered and paid for the NES mini due end of next week, but always been a PC gamer)

Comment

Working...
              X