Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooo yes! I love water. I swam for years on a swim team even though I was sucktacular at it. But I loved the water. Still do. Cool fresh water is the best. Hated the chemicals required for pools (my family owned two homes with pools).
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• We have to name the streets and other places. I vote we name the community space "Plaidman Square" or something like that.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
        We have to name the streets and other places. I vote we name the community space "Plaidman Square" or something like that.
        With a plaque: "We will always love you"
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Me and Bill will own and work at the adult novelty store, every town needs one.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

• Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
            Me and Bill will own and work at the adult novelty store, every town needs one.
            A lot of us are walking talking adult erms...

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
              We have to name the streets and other places. I vote we name the community space "Plaidman Square" or something like that.
              I second the idea.

Since we've had at least one applicant for the post of village idiot, I don't recall seeing any for village pervert . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                I don't recall seeing any for village pervert . . .
                I'm all over that like a drunk slut.
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

I second the idea.

Since we've had at least one applicant for the post of village idiot, I don't recall seeing any for village pervert . . .
                  I foresee the competition being hot & heavy.

Comment

• Wait, we will only have ONE? I thought it was a given that most of the town would fit that bill?
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Maybe we should hold an election?

(NO, I said election!)
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                        Maybe we should hold an election?

(NO, I said election!)
                        Somehow I read that as "erection" which I can't help with . . . as I don't have the *ahem* proper equipment.

But should we settle on just one? Why not a variety pack?
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

But should we settle on just one? Why not a variety pack?
                          Bulk discount?
                          Meeeeoooow.....
                          Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                            Agreed, and the handicapped access would be designed by someone who knows what the hell they're doing.
                            I'll see how quickly Mrs. TGK can get on it. She is an engineer as well and an expert on accessible design. Full disclosure: she walks with a cane due to a neuromuscular condition.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                              I'll see how quickly Mrs. TGK can get on it. She is an engineer as well and an expert on accessible design. Full disclosure: she walks with a cane due to a neuromuscular condition.

Sounds good.

Of course, I'm also going to need a larger deck for that new house in CS Town so EVERYBODY can come over and cook out with us.

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                                Could Mrs TGK design a hoist so that disabled people could get in and out of the pool at the water park, so everyone has a chance to enjoy it if they want to?
                                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                                X