This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're doing social distancing wrong

The idea is, aided by the little marks on the floor, that you all form a nice orderly line where each of you is six feet from everyone else.
    NOT that one person stands at the register while everyone else stands in a clump twelve feet away.

I know it seems like a small thing, but to me it proved that is isn't a "momentary lapse": for some people, acting stupid is a way of life.

Also: wearing a mask to prevent the spread of respiratory disease means it covers your mouth and nose. Entering a business without such a mask is a misdemeanor. And entering a business with a mask or anything else covering part of your face, except masks worn for medical purposes as described above, is a felony. And while part of me would feel better if anyone stupid enough to walk into a store with their mask covering their chin lost the right to vote, part of me realizes that using the police to enforce my judgemental whims probably isn't a wise use of resources, so ...

* All laws mentioned herein only apply in my local jurisdiction, the laws of your community may, and probably do, vary.

I'm tired of seeing chin straps and noses hanging out. Reminds me of this meme:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aLwKNrv_460s.jpg
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I saw someone holding a paper napkin over his face as a "mask". A man who was there with two other adults who each had masks of their own. No idea why he also needed to be in the grocery store.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        I'm tired of seeing chin straps and noses hanging out. Reminds me of this meme:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aLwKNrv_460s.jpg
        Somewhere on FB I also saw a meme about how scientists had made the stunning discovery that one's nose connects to one's lungs ...
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I was "debating" this with a friend and made the comparison between masks and condoms. She didn't get it
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
          X