This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not dead yet....

Seems like it's been forever since I've posted on here....But with a coushy job with almost no sc's, and finishing a undergrad degree in 3.5 years, I'm now venturing back into the real.world.....

So I just finished my bachelor's in human resources, having graduated this past Christmas. I've been job hunting for something in my field since like August....And I'd forgotten how much it sucks!!!!

Entry level wants anywhere from 1-5 years experience, and there is virtually nothing around my area, so I'm looking further afield (northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, pensilvania areas).

Despite having little to no faith in humanity, I found that I enjoy the recruitment side of HR and getting my foot in that door is like trying to pull teeth on yourself without novacaine. Most see me as a fresh faces 20+ year old fresh from college with little to no work experience, while in truth I'm considerably older with life and work experience......Resumes suck for getting that point across....

Anyway I'm back kinda, and if I get this job I just interviewed with today, I can promise I'll have stories again soon enough!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I ATE'NT DEAD... but I'm working on it.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
    X