This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Unwelcome Guest at Work and Home

As most of you know, we're expecting Hurricane Florence to make landfall Thursday night. The & Bank's management are currently in a panic. They have suspended our project until the storm passes over. The CIO has told our project manager to tell us to stay home.

Of course, they're responding to the mandatory evacuations imposed on coastal SC, NC, and VA. I've never seen the & act like this. I hope this is overblown, but we're prepared for the worst at home.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Stay safe - I'm glad you all could evacuate the majority of your coastal area.

Remember
    1. If you can't see the curb the water is too deep don't drive through it you will flood out your car.Most of the people we lost during Harvey were trying to drive out of flooded areas or beat the flood waters.
    2. Download Zello app now. That way you will have it if you need it. If you don't need it you can relay rescue information from victims to the Cajun Navy. Victims might still be able to text or use messenger but not be able to download the app.
    3. The Cajun Navy is mobilizing they are sending 200 and 300 boats from Texas and Louisiana to help you all. Others are joining them from your area and Florida.

Comment

Working...
    X