Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium shaping fail...(possible NSFW)

Qatar builds a "questionable stadium"

So Qatar, ahead of the world cup, decided to build a nice looking stadium. Only problem? The stadium happens to resemble a vagina if you look at it juuuuust right...

It was apparently meant to resemble a "pearl fishing boat" which just makes the connotations even worse!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I guess Qatar is hoping to pull out a win. They need fans to go in and out quickly. Build it and they will come.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Does this mean that fans of American football are right, and that "Soccer is for (vulgar term meaning both 'wimp' and 'female genitals')"?
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

That goes along perfect with the church that was in the news a few weeks back....

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...ch-2783105.png

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
          I guess Qatar is hoping to pull out a win. They need fans to go in and out quickly. Build it and they will come.
          that was deliberate wasn't it?

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
          That goes along perfect with the church that was in the news a few weeks back....

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...ch-2783105.png

Mike
          Yeah, I also posted that one up here. I have to wonder what would happen if those two got together....(which will likely never happen because Qatar is a heavily Muslim country)
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
          X