This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of sick person...

discards their used band-aid by sticking it on the door of one our display storage cabinets?

Yeah, I was the poor soul who discovered it. Yeah, I was the poor soul who had to throw it away, blood stain and all, and then try to wipe down the cabinet the best I could.

Gaaah--people are just disgusting.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Ewwwwwww... nasty NASTY people. And I thought finding a moldy half-eaten chicken wing was bad. I feel for you
    My Wajas cave

Comment

Gross! Maybe it was a little kid? I hope so, because then there's a possibility that they didn't know any better. If it was an adult, there's no hope for us all...
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
        Gross! Maybe it was a little kid? I hope so, because then there's a possibility that they didn't know any better. If it was an adult, there's no hope for us all...
        My money is on an adult. Kids know better then that, while some rather stupid adults think that the world is their trash can.

*oh god please let me be right about that, otherwise we are even more doomed then I thought*
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

The question is: How high on the cabinet was the band-aid? 3 feet? 6 feet? As you can see, watching CSI has trained me well.
          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Real guestimate ballpark figure here: Maybe 4 and a half feet off the floor.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I dont know if it applies to sticking things to walls, but I know that nearly all people habitually will write, when on a flat vertical surface, Just above eye level. So it could be a kid.

</Sherlock Holmes>
              Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Why did he leave his used band-aid?

Because he didn't have any bublegum!

Or ice cream, chewing tobbaco, frozen meat, used diapers, etc,.........
                "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Height does not denote potential person being an adult.

IE Could be a kid riding in a shopping cart(trolley) Or it could be a kid being carried by mom or dad.

Also kids, even when they know better, will still do stupid things at times.

Comment

I have a friend who had a roommate like that. She'd stick all her old band aids and nose strips to either a lamp or her bed frame. When she moved out, they just threw out the lamp. Unfortunately my friend was forced to clean the bed frame.

Worse, the girl who stuck the band aids everywhere and clearly has no regard for being sanitary, move out to go to nursing school. (Supposedly).
                    My Pointless Links collection.

Comment

I bet whoever it was is related to the idiot who left a used nappy in a water bucket on my forecourt. The bucket and the squeegee within had to be disposed of.

Comment

It was probably the offspring of the couple who left me a dirty diaper as a tip almost 3 years ago at the truck stop restaurant.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Worse, the girl who stuck the band aids everywhere and clearly has no regard for being sanitary, move out to go to nursing school. (Supposedly).
                          hopefully she'll get a clue once she goes into school. If it's anything like the one I went to back in NY... that's one of the first things they teach... basic sanitary procedure.

bleh

Comment

Working...
                          X