This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The crazy old lady (long)

I left Rite Aid back in August. Just before I left I had this encounter with this nasty old lady.
    D; Me
    COL Crazy old lady

COL I want to return these skin creams. They aren't the right ones. You discontinued my creams that I like.
    D Yah, I understand. They always discontinue the stuff I like too. Do you have a reciet.
    COL No I bought them Monday, but you don't have the creams I like.
    D Alright but because you don't have a reciept, you will only get store credit.
    I didn't bring up that she would only get the lowest price for the month, as the creams she was returning were BOGO that week and she had told me that she bought them that week. At this point I started doing the return and discovered that I couldn't get a credit return to work. She wandered off looking at the skin creames. I ran around trying to find a gift card that worked, I couldn't, so I decided to do them as cash. Then I went to check on the lady. She was thinking that a certain creame was the one she wanted.
    D I don't think these creams are on sale though, but we can check.
    We went up and I checked, sure enough they were not on sale. This is were she got sucky.
    D Sorry these are not on sale.
    COL Why not, they are Loreal?
    D. Only Loreal revitalist is on sale, not this time.
    COL Well go get the right one!
    I go check, there isn't any as we don't carry the right ones as she had said earlier.
    I return and tell her this than finish the sale. Then the sh*t hit the roof.
    COL This isn't the right price. This is for one, I bought two!
    D Yes ma'am, they are buy one get one free. You bought them Monday, so this is the price you paid.
    COL I want my money. You are horrible! I have never had such horrible service in my life! I am never comming back here!
    D I'm sorry ma'am but this is the price you paid and all you are getting. Have a nice day.
    I give her the cash and go to put the skin creams in the put back baskit .
    COL I want my creams.
    D They aren't your creams any more.
    COL I brought them from home, I want my creams!
    D You returned them ma'am. You gave me the creams, I gave you money. They are not yours any more (Yes I actually said this).
    COL Your boss would give me the creames for free. I am never coming back here!

I go back, apologize to the people waiting in line and go on with my day. I later found out that she returned and bought those creams again. I also found that she attempted to return one the day before but the shift then woundn't take one back, she thought she couldn't because of the BOGO sale. Then the COL tried to convince her that the Nivia was on sale by taking the Niva and sticking it behind the Loreal.
    I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.
Working...
X