Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least come up to the counter with an idea of what you want. Don't stand there searching for your cigarettes. Tell me what you want and I will grab them. I've been here for almost a year and have all the locations memorized.
    If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

• Neither the bathroom floor or my foot are a toilet. Parents please take care of making sure all your kids get to go to the bathroom when you take them in there.

It is bad enough I get stuck cleaning the bathrooms once in a while. I really do not appreciate having to jump out of the way because some idiot's son decides to pee in the middle of the women's bathroom floor and almost get's my shoes while I am trying to vacate the bathroom quickly.

These 2 women came in the bathroom with about 10 children and I am trying to get myself and the chemicals used to clean out of there way when this happened. I am still not sure what language these people where speaking but it was not Spanish or English. Also in addition to the 10 children they brought in with them there were at least 3 other brats running in and out of the bathroom.

Comment

• Unless we know (or you tell us) that you have your own workable system, please do not try to help bag. Really do not grab bags from the next lane to do this. Baggers are here for a reason and the space is very limited.

If you do bag everything all cattywampus, don't come back and bitch about how your eggs (which you put in the bag vertically by the way) got squashed by ice cream/a melon/bag of flour/whatever. YOU bagged it that way. Four people saw it. Everyone who actually works here only packs eggs with bread. If you grab a bag off the rack after I've only put 2 things in, don't bitch that there are later 18 bags for 22 items.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• While shopping at the Litter Box for your weekly groceries (and TP for your bunghole) :

1) Look above your head on every grocery aisle and you'll notice aisle markers at either end. These handy dandy signs tell you what products are located on that particular aisle (example: Aisle 2: Frozen breakfast/desserts/breads, Condiments, Salad Dressings, Pickles, Peanut Butter and Jelly)
          They are there for your convenience (meaning that if you look at one of those they can give you a general idea of where to look for what you need.)

But if you're in doubt, please ask anyways. But at the same time, don't ask me where something is when it's clearly either right in front of you or right behind you. I'll only wonder why you don't have a seeing eye dog with you while you shop.

2) Our Customer Service center is smack dab in the middle of the front of the store - directly across from where the shopping carts are parked inside the store between the two front entrances. There is a SIGN overhead that reads Customer Services. There are 2 registers - one on either side of the Customer Services Center. And 2 registers on either side of the 4 sided kiosk (which contains Customer Services, Regigster 3 - aka 12 items OR LESS and reigster 4) so coming all the way past them (which with our layout means you walk past the front end reigsters to either get to the Produce department OR pas the office door (by register 1) to get to the Deli.

So really, if you have to come over to an employee on any of the grocery aisles to ask where the Customer Service desk is, or even worse, where are the registers . . . I weep for humanity.

3) When asking me for where said item is, I'll not only give you the aisle but also which side and about how far down to look (example: cooking oil on Aisle 5, halfway down if your're going front the front aisle look halfway down the aisle to your left by the baking chips/nuts) Coming back to me a couple of minutes later telling me "I can't find it" only means that (in the words of Judge Judy) you didn't put your LISTENING EARS on before you left home. Again, I weep for humanity.

4) Asking an employee about a product is fine, however hold the life story please about why you need x item. This holds especially true for the health and beauty care items (my department.) I do not require knowing that your SO prefers X variety of feminine spray b/c it leaves no aftertaste OR that any other kind of soap than Dove unscented makes your intimate area itch and break out. I do have quite an imagination (I also like to write stories and have been known to write sex scenes that can set pages on fire - another story for another time and section but I digress) so I really do not need mental pictures drawn for me. In short, it's' really TMI, kthanxbye
          Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 07-04-2012, 09:59 PM.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• For the parents coming to attend new student orientation with your son or daughter:
            Yes, I know it is raining outside, & Visitor parking is reserved *Visitor parking has been reserved all week long*, but you will not melt in the rain, you are washable, your clothes are washable, & you will survive. So getting pissy when I tell you that you cannot park, & you tell me "the school expects us to walk in the rain to the main bldg. That is stupid" does not get much sympathy from me. When I was a kid, & I did not want to go out in the rain for some reason, my Mom would tell me the exact same thing.

To the customer who insisted on looking for a spot when Visitor parking was literally full:
            No, you cannot enter Visitor parking & look for a spot. I told you several times that Visitor parking was literally full, but you insisted on entering Visitor parking & looking for a spot. So I had to call the parking office & have them speak to you. Guess what they told you after you requested to enter Visitor parking & look for a spot? No.

What part of no did you not get? Why did I have to call the parking office for you to finally get the message?

Comment

• I work in a store not a bank. If I tell you I can not give you 5's and 10's for your $20 bill because I am out of them deal with it. The store was out of $5's and $10's at them time and this was explained to you. Do not start swearing at me or the managers. You will be asked to leave. I offered to give you singles and a roll of quarters instead but you did not want to do that. You can go to the gas station next door and buy some cheap item to get your change.

Comment

• No, I will not let you use our scissors. Do you go to your garage and ask the mechanic to borrow his tools? Same principle. You injure yourself with our tools and BOOM! Lawsuit city!

Besides, I know bloody well you're going to cut your own fabric with them. No, no, no, that's not how it works here. You bring the fabric to the cutting table, we measure it out and cut it straight for you, print out a slip and you can pay for it at the register.

"But you let me borrow the tape measure!" Yeah, you're far less likely to injure yourself or damage the merchandise with the tape measure.

"Then I won't come here again!" Do you really think that upsets us, having one less EW to deal with? Don't let the door hit you on the way out, we can't afford a new door.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                X