X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    And the vertical and the horizontal?
    That really depends on how bumpy the road is and how aggressively I'm driving.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth LizaMarie View Post
      I bet the box contained a parallel universe!
      For some sadistically cruel reason, that thought makes me want to shake the box to see what's inside.
      The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

I'm always shocked that people automatically think of calling the police in some situations. Situations like this, which, depending on what is in the bag, would potentially just be a waste of their time.
        Just toss it.

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
          I bet the box contained a cat....
          Pixel left, and was last seen living in Key West with a bartender named Jake.

....I may need two batches of cookies for this one.
          Meeeeoooow.....
          Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

You know, it still bugs me to this day that the bag was picked up before I got a chance to even look inside.
            I love mankind ... it's people I can't stand. -- Linus Van Pelt

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post

But with all the time it spent there, I wonder if the poor thing was alive or not.
              Nice one.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                *gasp* But you can't tell without looking in the box!
                But... but... if you look, you'll change the state of the thing!

Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
                I loved that book! Wow... looking at the year it was published, I realize it must have been still fairly current when I read it...

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth ParkingWitch View Post

....I may need two batches of cookies for this one.
                  And (haven't seen it in any of the books, but it's something Doc Webster would tell people) Ralph always knows who's on the line before he picks up the phone, because (pointing to his license) "I haff collar ID".

Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post

But with all the time it spent there, I wonder if the poor thing was alive or not.
                    Was there a tag on the box identifying it as belonging to Schrödinger?
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

To be honest, probably not, its not a high value military target, its not (probably) an intensly crowded public area, unlike a shopping arcade, its not a target that would generate a large amount of publicity nor would it have an impact on the countries infrastructure, unless of course said library in a military base above the officers mess next to a press office under an electricity substation.
                      Hey It's been done before and that time it really was a bomb:

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,645201964,00.html

I'm always shocked that people automatically think of calling the police in some situations. Situations like this, which, depending on what is in the bag, would potentially just be a waste of their time.
                      Just toss it.
                      Calling the police would've been appropriate. Who knows what could've been in it. A bomb, anthrax, men's dirty underwear, a longcat and yesterdays lunch, who knows?
                      You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

cookies to Andara Bledin & wolfie

I really need to find my Monster Cookie reciepe
                        Meeeeoooow.....
                        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Working...
                        X