Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are just some things you don't want in your head.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    ...I don't want to see adverts for women with feminine problems (weak bladder from childbirth, hot flushes etc).

Rapscallion
    Tena ladies incontinence knickers or something similar were advertised twice in a space of 2 hours this evening whilst I innocently watched Mrs Brown on UKTV History. I was just sat there going

I know it happens in the world, but I really don't NEED to know in that much detail.
    ~a lass unparallel'd~

Comment

I think the worst part of the OP for me is the bad hygeine aspect. I've got nothing against older men, but if you obviously don't take care of yourself and smell bad, ew. That will put me off faster than anything. I may be messy, but I keep myself clean and smelling nice. I can't stand people who can't even make that effort--take a shower and brush your hair.
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth LemonZest View Post
        OK, I've *got* to ask....do you really think 45 is THAT OLD?

Blas, I know you mean well, but seriously....one day, you too will be over 50.

Not everyone over 50 is awful! Please!

LZ, well past 50.
        Believe me, it's not old . . . my b/f is 46 (soon be 47 in November.) Even though he may not be the most handsome in some people's eyes, I think he's adorable.

And he really knows how melt DGoddess . . .

Rowwwwwr
        Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 09-23-2007, 09:38 PM.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
          Is it sad that the first thing that dragged itself into my head upon hearing this was a very, very raunchy hentai about a particular clinic where the doctor and various buxom nurses have random sex with their clientèle when they come in complaining of sexual deficiencies?
          Hardcore Hospital. :P

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
            How about "Bob" on the Enzyte commercials?
            Him I can deal with. His wife scares the out of me. She looks plastic.
            Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Yick. Excuse me while I wring out my brain.
              It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
              -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Way Way TMI
                Meeeeoooow.....
                Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                  I have to admit, that at 21, 50 seems unimaginably old to me. I'm sure that'll change as I get older- after all, at 15, 20 seemed unimaginably old to me.

We're trained in the discussion that we need to have with these gentlemen, but it's very difficult to keep a straight face when your brain is currently attempting to commit suicide in self-defence.

edit- I've had LOTS of men ask me about this too. Ranging from about 25 to 65.
                  They've ranged from the embarrassed 'I...urrrmmm...having some problems....urrrrmmm....with my...circulation. You know. DOWN THERE.'
                  To the fantastically unashamed
                  'Excuse me young lady, but I'm having trouble getting it up!'
                  When I was 14, I marvelled at the fact that I would be 34 in the year 2000. I am now 41 and I think, "what happened to 34?"
                  Total surrender
                  Your touch is so tender
                  Your skin is like water on a burning beach
                  And it brings me relief
                  "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Working...
                  X