This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was all from one call...

I was going through some of my old files and discovered these notes, from about three years ago.

Problem: Customer does not know how to send email.
    Steps taken to achieve resolution: Customer first spoke with CSR Bubba who suggested that the customer contact CSR Mango. CSR Mango attempted to instruct customer how to send email.
    Notes: Out of the goodness of his heart, CSR Mango recently spent $70 in parts to fix CSR Bubba's computer. CSR Mango wonders why CSR Bubba appears to be attempting revenge.

Problem: Rather than be instructed on how to send email, customer prefered CSR Mango to send the email for her.
    Steps taken to achieve resolution: CSR typed email dictated by customer.
    Notes: CSR Mango can type faster than customer can speak. Much faster.

Problem: The email included information about the Christian religion and Bill Clinton.
    Steps taken to achieve resolution: When CSR Mango read email back to customer, CSR was instructed to remove some items regarding the Christian religion and Bill Clinton.
    Notes: At the request of the customer, a small amount of information on Bill Clinton was subsequently replaced.

Problem: Customer complains that her tennant is stinky.
    Steps taken to achieve resolution: Customer informs us she has already instructed her tennant to buy deodorant.
    Notes: CSR is speechless.

Problem: Customer does not know what sort of yummies she should prepeare to serve at her garage sale.
    Steps taken to achieve resolution: CSR and customer agreed that curried lentil soup with pita bread would be ideal.
    Notes: CSR Mango actually has no idea what lentil soup tastes like.

Notes: Customer says she loves CSR Mango and thanks him very much.
    Steps taken to achieve resolution: CSR says he hopes he'll see the customer soon.
    Problem: CSR Mango was lying. (Customer is a senior citizen. CSR was at the time 19.)

Call time: 50:32

I have certain techs, after hours, who like to call in and chat. This sometimes leads to very strange conversations, and stories I didn't need to hear.

Love the format here, also. Hilarious.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Working...
    X