This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-0! We're not done till it's 4-0!
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Still feeling frustrated by him?? and his 12
      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
        Still feeling frustrated by him?? and his 12
        It's just a while back he'd miss so many chances that I would wonder if Kezman was playing for us again. Now that guy sucked.

Amusingly, Kalou set up the second goal.

Comment

Yellow but Terry knew what he was doing.

Comment

Hey.. Anelka is the lead scorer for this season... what are you on about? (or areyou referring to prior seasons?)

naughty naughty Bosingwa!!
            When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Earlier this season. Would just miss chances left and right.

Kalou hits the poor bloke in row Z.

Comment

What the...??? Nil all to Newcastle???

Gomes has once again misjudged a cross... and almost cost another goal...grrrrr!!!!

but 1 up...

Comment

That Newcastle game was just one of those days. Joey's goal was correctly ruled off though. I suspect that the second goal (The one where Given went into the net) should have counted as he extended his hands before the ref got a glimpse on it.

Congrats to Gomes for not conceding a goal. By the way, did you see Behrami's miss on Sunday? Priceless.

Looking forward to the Champions League* against Bordeaux. Was a good one last time we played them.

*: This asterisk was put in there to mock the fact that we're in the Champions League and you're not.
                  Last edited by ArenaBoy; 11-24-2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Hey Sly:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/futureplans/scheme.html

You been to White Hart Lane? I'm hoping to take a trip to the Bridge in the next couple of years.

Comment

No, I haven't. Only been to the UK once, and that was going to Bath and getting out of London asap.
                      Yeah, I did see that their actually looking to leave WHL for another ground! Larger capacity.

So - your take on the own goal? Personally, I don't have an issue with OG's like that, he's a defender, you defend. Sometimes luck plays it's own game and you lose.

Btw - did you see the Manchester derby, with Ronaldo's send off???

Comment

Didn't see City-United.

That said, if I hear one more moron say Arsenal were the better side I'm going to lose it. Van Persie (I'd love to call him by his nickname but that'd get me in trouble.) was offside on that first goal and Kalou wasn't when he tried to score his.

PS.

Almunia isn't good enough to be Chelsea's number two. Why some people want him to start for England is astounding.

Comment

Well we finally qualified for the knock out rounds for the Champions League. The sooner I see Essien and Carvalho back the better. Would love to see more of a Anelka-Drogba partnership. Just don't want to draw Barcelona though.

Comment

Pissed about that game. Riley's a *******.

Oh, and scummy as it may be, I know Bosingwa's frustration.

Comment

I ddin't see that.. end result?

Not happy with our guys (again!). Beaten by both Wigan, WBA and now Bolton! sheesh!!

at least we're in the final of the Carling... again...2 years in a row

Comment

I'm bumping this.

Frustrating against Everton today.

Comment

Working...
                                X