This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Captain Trips View Post
    Who gets the blame when the inventory is off? Not the cashier, they usually don't track who scanned 3 of one flavor instead of one of each three. No, it's the inventory company that is brought in quarterly/annually to reconcile the books - and if the sku counts don't match the store's records, sometimes many man-hours can be lost tracking down the discrepancy. And it's always the inventory company's fault, not the stockers/cashiers in the store.
    This would be how it is at the swamp.

"You entered a count of 354,778,209,134 wide-rule 1-subject notebooks. The computer says we have 354, 778, 209, 135 of those notebooks. Please reconcile."

BRB, shotgun.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Periodically, I get certain international customers who think I remove pieces from a product's box just so they can get a lower price.

"How much if you take the game out?" (PlayStation 3 with game art very clearly displayed as part of the system packaging.)
      "How much if you remove the camera bag?" (Nikon DSLR camera bundle shipped in one big black and yellow box FROM Nikon.)

Look, either buy the damn thing or don't. Stop being such a fucking cheapskate!
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth JustShootMe View Post
        Let me get this straight: You got it in your cart. You can get it into the car without help. Apparently you can get it in your house. But you can't lift it onto the belt?!?!
        I work part-time at a grocery store, and YES, this drives me mad.

They huff and puff and whine about why don't we have the guns/wands. Because corporate is a bunch of cheap d*bags, what can I say? Just haul the three types of Coke you have in the dang cart up to my belt and let's be done with this, shall we??
        Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
          Periodically, I get certain international customers who think I remove pieces from a product's box just so they can get a lower price.

"How much if you take the game out?" (PlayStation 3 with game art very clearly displayed as part of the system packaging.)
          "How much if you remove the camera bag?" (Nikon DSLR camera bundle shipped in one big black and yellow box FROM Nikon.)
          My favourite response when I REALLY got hacked off with that sort of shit.

"Sorry Sir/Madam, under the Sales of Good Act, as the item isn't as described I'm prohibited by law from selling it and as such this item is withdrawn from sale, would you like me to get you another?" Soon shut them up.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post

Look, either buy the damn thing or don't. Stop being such a fucking cheapskate!
            If these people are so cheap, why don't they just sell the parts they don't want online or to friends? I'm sure someone would pay $20 or more for that PS3 game you don't want. I sell those "digital copies" from Blu-Rays and give away the DVD copies from combo packs to family and friends. Like the Native American saying, "Use every part of the buffalo".

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
              My favourite response when I REALLY got hacked off with that sort of shit.

"Sorry Sir/Madam, under the Sales of Good Act, as the item isn't as described I'm prohibited by law from selling it and as such this item is withdrawn from sale, would you like me to get you another?" Soon shut them up.
              We seriously need a like button

Comment

Working...
              X