This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler 186f

Possibly earth-like planet found. Kepler 186f is potentially habitable. It's around 10% larger than the earth and orbits its star near the outer edge of that star's habitable zone, the zone where liquid water on the surface of the planet is possible. Information gathered so far suggests that the planet is likely a rocky planet (as opposed to gaseous, like Jupiter or Saturn). We don't yet know what, if any atmosphere it has.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

If they find life there, I hope they tell them about this forum. Because where there's life, there are SCs.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      If they find life there, I hope they tell them about this forum. Because where there's life, there are SCs.
      And if there are already living beings on that planet, they sure wouldn't want to come down here and deal with these fools we're stuck with!

Which makes them definitely smarter than we are.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        And if there are already living beings on that planet, they sure wouldn't want to come down here and deal with these fools we're stuck with!
        Maybe they're the Kanamit and would like to add a few SCs to their stock.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
        X