This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pictures that just make you go WHY??? [NSFW]

There is probably an explanation for these-if so,i'd probably rather not hear it. My explanation is that people are weird and should not be let out unsupervised. NSFW and probably NSF the sanity of the planet....

http://sobadsogood.com/2012/11/13/38...-the-internet/
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

...what...how...

Why? Just, why???
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

*raises hand* Teacher, may I please leave the planet?

Comment

I have to go too, can I go after she does?
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

The last one-it's not just what they're wearing,(although that is a freaky family photo),it's what they're doing-and the expressions on the kids'faces...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

1 - some lttle old lady with crappy makeup skills
            2 - i would guess some old lady at a party with nausea issues - or it could be someone doing ginger ale for nausea and upchcking rather than upchucking from drinking.
            10 - is from a kids show in the middle east, i remember seeing that picture previously with the explaination.
            19 - is a behind the camera shot from the movie leprochoan or however the hell it is spelled
            And a fair number look like bad halloween pictures or various gay pride celebration pictures.
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Walmart midnight shoppers
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

The guy wearing heels and a blond wig pushing the lady in the wheelchair is Pavel Petel and he's pretty famous for doing stunts like that. He's a model and running around in skimpy women's clothes is his gimmick.

(he's also sexy as hell *cough*)

Comment

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
                  The guy wearing heels and a blond wig pushing the lady in the wheelchair is Pavel Petel and he's pretty famous for doing stunts like that. He's a model and running around in skimpy women's clothes is his gimmick.

(he's also sexy as hell *cough*)
                  *looks up Pavel Patel...watches as computer starts to smoke...* oh..my...
                  Random conversation:
                  Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                  DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                    *looks up Pavel Patel...watches as computer starts to smoke...* oh..my...
                    Uh. Yeah. I also might want to warn future looker-uppers that he does a lot of bondage/nude stuff too. Whoops.

Comment

I have to admit... I laughed at the guy with the "I AM SERIOUS NOW" sign.
                      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I wondered if he was a 419 scammer who was being scambaited... That's the sort of weird thing the baiters make them take pics of...

Comment

The fat guy in the diaper riding the polar bear made me LOL.

Briefly considered making the big black lady with the TV antenna on her head my new avatar, thought better of it.

If you ever wondered what Moon Unit looks like, the lady posing with the giant sock monkey is a close approximation.

Is image number 30 a portrait of RW? Just curious.

Okay, I am Serious Now Guy is my new avatar.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                          X