Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find me... (blogs, etc - Some NSFW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find me... (blogs, etc - Some NSFW)

Hmmm, didn't see a thread like this on the sticky, so i thought i'd start one. Where can we find your artwork, photos, words, etc? I'll go first.

Tumblr
    i've a few, my main is SFW, and it can be found at this site. Mostly reposts of things i like, but occasional original content like the International House of Worship.
    My other two are both NSFW, Farr On, my pony blog, occasionally with new content, and the Taur Nation Picture Show, a share page for art featuring centaurs and similar creatures. In both cases, if everything works, clicking on a picture takes you to the source to insure proper artist credit, except on Tumblr's crappy mobile software.

Livejournal
    Pony Peroration, my blog for whatever is on my mind, updated when i have something on my mind.

Fur Affinity
    If you're into furry stuff, i've three accounts, all NSFW, Woggle my all purpose account, Fluxxx (still to be set up, gotta figure out what i want to do with it), and Chakat Coalpepper my chakat specific account.

I do have accounts in lots of other places, but those are basically the only active ones or the only ones i'm willing to admit to

So, anyone else want to expose themselves (sir, there are ladies present!)?
    Last edited by EricKei; 05-04-2014, 02:35 AM. Reason: fixed a link
    Seph
    Taur10
    "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery
Working...
X