X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bear and the Rabbit

This one still cracks me up:

A bear and a rabbit were walking through the woods one day when they came across a bottle lying on the ground. Picking it up, the bear proceeded to rub it and a genie popped out.

"For freeing me from that bottle,"she said,"I will grant you each three wishes."

The bear quickly responded. "For my first wish,"he said,"I want all the bears in these woods but me to be female."

The genie granted him the wish and turned to the rabbit.

"For my first wish I want a motorcycle helmet."The rabbit said with a snicker. The genie gave him one.

"Why would you want a stupid thing like that?"The bear asked, but the rabbit just shrugged and put it on.

"What are your second wishes?"The genie asked.

The bear told the genie that he wanted every bear on the continent but him turned into a female and got that wish granted. The rabbit started laughing out loud at this point and asked the genie for a motorcycle which he received.

"Now why would you want a motorcycle?"The bear demanded."You're a rabbit!"

"You'll see."The rabbit replied coyly as he hopped on.

"Now please tell me your final wishes."The genie requested.

"I want every bear in the world but me turned into a female."The bear told her. With a wave of her hand the genie granted the wish and turned to the rabbit.

Revving the engine, the rabbit exclaimed as he drove off,"I wish that bear was gay!"
    my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
    it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Duplicate:

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ead.php?t=5502
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Working...
    X