This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AdamAnt316 View Post
    . The ironic thing is, they haven't had any snow to melt themselves out of this year...
    What is this snow thing you speak of????? (y'all should know where I am located and understand)
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

We've had a couple of dustings of it here in Finland.

Usually, at Christmas, there's significantly *more* than dustings, but...

Comment

damn

ok, I have a question, why is it that every time a thread like this is started, the mood is light-hearted & we're having a bit of fun, that someone has come in & be a killjoy? Honestly, it never fails

Ya know, just FYI, but when I was growing up, I was the only grandchild on both sides plus my birthday is the week after Christmas. So I always got lots of gifts because my parents & grandparents could afford to do so & yes I was grateful for everything I got.

So, there's no right or wrong way here, do what you feel you can do comfortably
        "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Quoth CorneliaMarieRocks View Post
          damn

ok, I have a question, why is it that every time a thread like this is started, the mood is light-hearted & we're having a bit of fun, that someone has come in & be a killjoy? Honestly, it never fails

Ya know, just FYI, but when I was growing up, I was the only grandchild on both sides plus my birthday is the week after Christmas. So I always got lots of gifts because my parents & grandparents could afford to do so & yes I was grateful for everything I got.

So, there's no right or wrong way here, do what you feel you can do comfortably
          ...Are you being a killjoy?

Comment

heh nooo I wasn't referring to me

not gonna call 'em out, which is why I didn't quote the posts I was referring to

maybe it's just me
            "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Working...
            X