This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my former boss called the garage office 4 times for the same problem

My husband, who is a CSR for the parking company he works at, told me this when he got home. I worked for the same employer until I was laid off on 12/31/15

There has been a problem at one of the parking garages my former boss who is an area manager is over. The entrance gates and the exit gates have not been working for the past several days. So the gates have been up. That means for the past several days no-one has paid for their parking at that garage.

The only other people who have keys to lower the gates are the 2 other area managers.

My former boss has keys to lower the gates, but he will not go to the garage to lower the gates.

My husband as well as the 2 other CSR's were busy today with other duties when my former boss called the garage office where everyone clocks in and out at 4 times to ask if one of them could come over to that garage to lower the gate.

Each time he called he was told that all 3 CSR's were busy.

He is known for not wanting to do something that involves his leaving his office such a helping a customer with a problem at the pay machine at one of his garages, lowering the entrance or exit gates and so on.

And if he has to do something like this, he will e-mail the Supervisor over the entire area of parking garages letting her know that this is a problem to him.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 01-15-2016, 01:43 PM.
Working...
X