This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the saddle again

I have not been on this forum in quite sometime. I was a dispatcher turned tow truck operator. I was working nights as a driver and would have down time where I'd be able to post a few things or at least read other posts. Then, I moved to day shifts and was unable to get on the puter during the day because that shift was busier. Sooooo.....

I am back on the desk. I have returned to dispatch and after some brief re-training, I will be logging back into my favorite discussion board every day again!

"I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Glad to see you back.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

back to CS!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Glad to have you back. I've missed hearing your tales.
        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Thank you. I won't have the same tales, but I know for sure that I'll have more because I'm back on the phones. In my experience, our customers are rude to the dispatchers but not rude to the drivers.

I had a few snotty ones yesterday, but no sucky ones yet.
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
          X