Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immature? Maybe. Satisfying? Definately.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, welcome to being a housewife! I've been one for a few years now.

My son is starting first grade in the fall and I've been kicking around the idea of looking for part-time work while he's in school...but then I remember the SCs and the fact that I have a bum ankle.

At this point, I'd do it if I *had* to. Much rather stay home!
    Know why it's called the American "Dream"? 'Cause you have to be asleep to believe it! --George Carlin

Comment

Quoth Alexandra View Post
      My son is starting first grade in the fall and I've been kicking around the idea of looking for part-time work while he's in school...but then I remember the SCs and the fact that I have a bum ankle.
      If you're looking to fill time (IE, you don't need the money part of it), consider finding a good charity that needs volunteer helpers. They're a lot more understanding about taking time off because the kids are home sick (or because the sun is shining and the clouds are poofy), and it fills in gaps in the resume nicely.

Comment

No, I was thinking, help pay off credit cards more quickly.

But I shudder at the prospect of dealing with the public again. I was glad to get out!
        Know why it's called the American "Dream"? 'Cause you have to be asleep to believe it! --George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X