Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! The customer probably wanted to see it!

Comment

Quoth Music Mo-Gal View Post
      LOL! The customer probably wanted to see it!
      One of the frontend supervisors said the exact same thing and asked me if I offered to show her.

Too bad for the customer that I like the cock. And the FES knows this.

Guru, I've seen more stuff than I ever wanted to see along the lines of BME.. in person. We'll just say it takes a LOT to shock me these days. I've seen my share of suspensions - the owner of the tattoo shop I've had all my work done is big into suspension.

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
        One of the frontend supervisors said the exact same thing and asked me if I offered to show her.

Too bad for the customer that I like the cock. And the FES knows this.

Guru, I've seen more stuff than I ever wanted to see along the lines of BME.. in person. We'll just say it takes a LOT to shock me these days. I've seen my share of suspensions - the owner of the tattoo shop I've had all my work done is big into suspension.
        See I would be more likely to ask a gay guy to show me his PA then a straight guy....lol less of excitement you see! Also the reason I try to only dance with chicks or gay men
        When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

All this talk about the PA is reminding me of when my friend had one.
          He said he took it out because it would "spray" when he peed, and he didn't like having to sit down to go number one.

Comment

My brother said he has one. Said he got it while in the Navy. He offered to show mw once. I take his word on it.
            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Quoth Seraphim View Post
              Heh, I know what you mean, though. My ears are 6s, I've got a Biohazard tattoo on my chest, and people automatically assume I've got metal in my.... personal areas.
              Don't ruin my fantasy!! You bastard! And I'm still mad at you for not being at work last week... It was lonely.
              "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

I love working in a factory (well...2% of the time). They can't forbid tattoos.....because there wouldn't be anyone left. The only tattoos that need to be covered are ones with curse words or nudity or offensive symbols.

My parents wanted to disown me for getting a tattoo 2 years ago...and ever since, anytime I bend over or am wearing shorts...I see them looking for more tattoos.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I love seeing a customers expression change from happy to utterly confused and scared when they notice me behind the counter.
                  I have two 14g in both lobes, a 14g industrial on one side and then 16g double helix on the other. Also sporting one visable tattoo of a guy running with a hatchet (or a hatchetman to use the "proper" term), and long, down to my shoulders BLUE hair, tied back but very noticable, even with a company hat on.
                  It usually takes a few minutes for the cust to calm down and realize I didn't kill the store clerk and steal his clothes, and that yes I will help you like a normal person.
                  After that begins the questions of "Did that hurt?" or "What is that?" I liked to have fun with it, usually describing the smallest things as the greatest amounts of pain ever, thus scaring them again, and away from more questions that a proper pirecing and tattoo shop can answer for them better than I could.

Comment

Quoth SammyU View Post
                    I have two 14g in both lobes, a 14g industrial on one side and then 16g double helix on the other. Also sporting one visable tattoo of a guy running with a hatchet (or a hatchetman to use the "proper" term), and long, down to my shoulders BLUE hair, tied back but very noticable, even with a company hat on.
                    I DEMAND PHOTOS.
                    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                    X