Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will kill you! And call the police! (long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Samaliel View Post
    So, he did try to kill you. Looks like his aim was off, though.

Idiocy shoulld be listed as a weapon of mass destruction, if only for the braincells...
    the pen IS mightier than the sword...but nothing mightier than a deranged football fan!
    This job would be pretty cool...if it wasnt for the fuckin customers

Comment

Quoth Tee View Post
      Oh, and I agree with the statement as well. But I'd still like to know if it had been opened or not, because regardless of whether it was okay to take it and drink it later, doesn't mean it was the right thing to do.
      The OP hasn't chimed in yet, I think, to answer that question - but I remember as a tender of the bar that we opened all wine/champagne bottles before handing them over because, well, we're the professionals!

So, if it were an open bottle, I could see finding the reason to drink it because why waste a perfectly good bottle of cheap champagne?! Closed, they could resell it - without ever crediting that customer back. Like I said, he was an ass, he got refused service - in a bar - that could happen regardless of what you just spent.
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

I've looked back on this thread, and I do feel bad for what happened.

But if you look at Cursing Out Co-workers, you will see the kind of week I have had, and I have been VERY irritable.

The card signing thing was wrong, but I don't feel bad for taking his drink off him. I've taken drinks off people before and asked them to leave when they act up, so why should a bottle of champagne be any different? Just because the customer paid a little more for their drink does not give them the right to throw something at my face and get away with it.

I don't know if it's difficult to understand. I've worked at the bar for a long time, and the kind of customer service I have grown accustomed to giving is that if a customer is nice to me (even when they are complaining) I will be nice to them. If someone is unreasonable and rude towards me, I will do the same back.

The bar gets plenty of customers. One rude idiot will not be missed. Even if he does buy champagne.

Comment

Working...
        X