This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is absolutely priceless

A co-worker of mine is currently dealing with this little gem...I will post this using the notes she is putting into the call...

In order of how situation is panning out: (each line is a separate comment in the call)

*Veh was in an accident
    *Spun out and is now on its side
    *Customer called police and they are on the way
    *the veh is uphill in a driveway of a private residence
    *The only way the driver is going to be able to get to the veh is going to be to drive on the grass of the residence
    * Otherwise he would have to turn the veh completely around and cause more damage on the veh
    *Driver is waiting for the sheriff to arrive before doing anything
    *customer has been trying to knock on the door of the residence and no one is answering
    *driver advised that the sherriff was able to get the neighbor to wake up and they are going to discuss options
    * Driver advised that the customer was drunk, thinks he still is at this time
    *the customer spun out into the residence driveway, broke into the owners shed to try and find keys for the tractor to pull the [vehicle]
    *could not find the keys, tried to pull the vehicle out with the lawn mower and that did not work
    *customer walked home, woke up wife and baby took their dodge stratus to the scene to try and pull the vehicle out with an extension cord
    *while doing this, the suspension broke on the stratus and that now needs to be towed.
    *owner of the residence does not wan the driver going through the yard to recover the vehicle and cause more damage
    *The sheriff just told the driver to pull the veh out of the driveway doing the 3/4 turn
    *does not care about damage done to vehicle
    * customer is currently sitting in the back of the police cruiser.

Great Sunday morning reading!

[edit] the reason the call seems to jump around with the situation - there are times when we get calls that seem normal at first but as the situation unfolds, we get a clearer picture of what has taken place before we got there. So, the lawn mower and extension cord part of this little tale was one of those things that the customer convienently (sp?) forgot to tell us when placing the call [edit]
    Last edited by friendofjimmyk; 05-25-2008, 03:09 PM. Reason: explanation for our calls
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Oye...he broke into the persons shed whose driveway he was in? The hell is wrong with him?

Comment

Yup. He figured he'd just borrow their tractor to move his car and be on his merry way.
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
        *customer walked home, woke up wife and baby took their dodge stratus to the scene to try and pull the vehicle out with an extension cord

Extension cord.

Oh, biscuit.

That almost ranks up there with using a Band-Aid™ as a condom.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post

Extension cord.

Oh, biscuit.

That almost ranks up there with using a Band-Aid™ as a condom.
          extention cord oh that takes real brains oh wait we are talking......

but Band-Aid as a condom that is just

OUCH for either gender. no wonder the human population is rising and IQ is falling
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post

but Band-Aid as a condom that is just

OUCH for either gender.
            I'd imagine it would be slightly less painfull if you didn't take the backing off the adhesive part...

Answers on a postcard please!
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
            X