This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Thought I Was a Jerk

Yesterday, one of the checkers asked me to cover her so she could catch a customer who left an item. The current customer wanted her items packed light which I did. She told me that I didn't have to be a jerk. It turned out she had a problem with the way I was packing the bags.

The customer complained to the checker about me when she got back. The customer wasn't happy that I started putting one item in a bag but I did put a little more in when she okayed it. The checker explained to the customer that I was doing exactly as I was told. A few minutes later, the checker mentioned that I didn't do anything wrong and that some people overreact to certain things.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

That's just everyday misunderstandings. People see thing differantly. It happens.

Comment

Misunderstandings don't include being called a "jerK".

Purplecat didn't deserve that.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

So the customer complained cause you did exactly what she wanted? Wow...what nerve.

Comment

Purplecat did what the customer wanted but got a complaint from the customer about it and was called a jerk??!! Clearly something was wrong in that picture...the customer must've taken dumbass pills x2 that day.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
          X