X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC vs KKK = WTF?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/30/arl...ss_igoogle_cnn

This one breaks my brain. KKK holds a counter protest against the idiots from the WBC. And the Phelps-whelp makes a comment about how the KKK doesn't hold moral authority. And the WBC does??
    Last edited by MadMike; 05-31-2011, 04:10 AM. Reason: Fixed link
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    This one breaks my brain. KKK holds a counter protest against the idiots from the WBC. And the Phelps-whelp makes a comment about how the KKK doesn't hold moral authority. And the WBC does??
    I believe it may be because you can't choose your race but apparaently you can choose to be homosexual
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Wow, this is one time where I want to see both sides lose.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

This is a Satan vs. Hitler fight.....
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

While I have no affection for the KKK, it is sad that a group actually makes them look better in comparison. I am very tolerant of people's beliefs..and have often said that should we mute the likes of the KKK then it would be a very slippery slope..but in this case..I would prefer them over the WBC. Which is saying a lot.

I have ZERO respect for the WBC. While I disagree with, and don't have much respect for the KKK..at least in this one instance..I respect what they did.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
            Yeah, it's one where you sit back, grab some popcorn and take bets. With any luck both will self destruct.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
              Perhaps they'll finish each other off.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                I saw this on Fark today and one of the commenters there said something about hoping for 'a fight to the death that ends in a tie'...
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm still WTF at the KKK counter-protesting the WBC.
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I reallly dislike the KKK, really really, but in this case, I'm glad they did what they did. The WBC are crazy. I don't understand why no one has stopped this behavior yet. They may have the right to protest but it should not be allowed at funerals. I'm surprised none of them have been shot.

Comment

Too bad this isn't being offered on PPV . . . I'd actually pay to see that confrontation.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        Too bad this isn't being offered on PPV . . . I'd actually pay to see that confrontation.
                        Now that would be awesome! All the hated groups fighting against one another!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Celebrity Death-Match anyone?

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                            Now that would be awesome! All the hated groups fighting against one another!
                            Only if it is Highlander rules. "There can be only one (survivor)"
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                              I'm still WTF at the KKK counter-protesting the WBC.
                              It actually makes sense in a way. From what I read it was at Arlington National Cemetery - and many of the KKK are veterans or related to veterans. So its a matter of the KKK not liking them protesting military funerals.

Comment

Working...
                              X