X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Man... I got dese cheeeseburgers maaan... you want one?"
    "They got cheese on 'em?"
    -_- "Um... no that buttery yellow stuff on the patty is my non cheese feel good sauce"

Comment

• "It's St. Patrick's Day! My favorite holiday ever!"
      "Are you Irish?"
      "Scotch Irish... Which means my liver is screwed!"
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• "It's better. Longer. Thicker."
        "Get some friction going."

(note: I don't work at an "adult" anything, I swear!)
        Last edited by EricKei; 03-27-2014, 08:43 PM.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• "so as you can see that's what caused the casing to become ribbed hard and elongated..."
          "...for her pleasure! oh did I just cross into the..... dangerzooooone!?!!!"

Comment

• Quoth Solacelawlz View Post
            "so as you can see that's what caused the casing to become ribbed hard and elongated..."
            "...for her pleasure! oh did I just cross into the..... dangerzooooone!?!!!"
            "Phrasing!"
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• "Will you sign my junk?"
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• (a 3-way conversation)

"We have some T's, we have some A's!"
                "As long as we don't have any pictures of d***s"
                "That's probably the most sophomoric thing we've ever done"
                "Caption: [name redacted] cracks a smile" [alongside image of ...well, guess] -- "I'm gonna take a victory lap on that one"
                "I'm gonna make you type that one yourself"
                =========
                And today:

"Oh boy! I may finally get to shoot someone!"
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• "That's the closest my mouth will ever get to a wiener"

AND

"You know I mean serious business when I start stripping"

Comment

• "All that bending over is too much work."

"That's not what your mom told me last night."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Derek, your truck licks more taint that your mom!"

"Shut up! Does not!"

*giggles*

"Guys, guys! No need to fight here. His truck and his mom lick the same amount of taint."
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "I don't like it when you stick little things in there"

Comment

• "I'm doing some drugs tonight!" *proceeds to take some Advil*
                        *gasp* "I'm telling Manager!"
                        "Go ahead... tell her to fire me, if you want!"
                        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• "If you can't lift 150 pounds, what are you going to do on a farm?"

"Chase all the sheep around."
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Two from the past two days. "It's raining rubber bands!" "It's like trying to wrangle spaghetti."
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• One from Hubby.
                              "Just a minute while I get the strap-on"
                              "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

• Contractor: Can you move your truck?
                                Co Woker: Why?
                                Contractor, Very Sarcastically: Bad parking lot feng shui
                                Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X