This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *le sigh*

so yesterday i had a call-in shift, 2 pm to 7 pm. i called in at around 12:30, like i'm supposed to. they said "nah, it's slow, take the day off." woo! so i made a grocery list, clipped coupons, and waited for my dad to get home so we could go grocery shopping.

around 4 (and half-way to the grocery store), i got a call "hey gf, our district manager wants us to call some people in, can you work for a few hours?"

...no. sorry, but no. any other day, i'd jump at the chance to get a few hours in. but...if you had called a couple hours prior, sure...but...ugh.

i really hope they don't think i don't want to work or something and stop calling me in for covers. ugh.
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

yeah... i've gotten that a few times from my work, but the nature of the job is "OMG DYING please dear cheese come in!" mode, or "oh, we're soooo sloooooww..." it bums me greatly.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
    X