This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great HR and RVP

I'm pretty sure Dave can agree with me, as he has the HR and RVP manager i'm about ready to praise.

I'm going to use their initials.

RC is very easy to talk to. I saw him today when I came in to get some supplies after class and before my shift. I was able to talk to him about the scholarship program and how they could improve it even more by upping the payout for those who have been with the company longer. He seemed very interested in my ideas, and told me to submit the suggestion so the guys in corporate can look it over.

SL is also very easy to talk to. I talked to him about me being with the company for a while and how my OP's manager (who him and I get along for the most part, but don't see eye to eye on many issues) moved me and I feel a lot better over there. I told him I was on the floor for three and a half years, and me moving over to the copy center was an excellent thing. I told him my overall stress level in my life has gone down, and I feel I can concentrate my time on customers a lot better. I told him that I feel like staying with the company for a while, since I feel like I am valued as an employee, and not as a piece of meat.

I know many times we complain about our higher-ups, but I feel I have some great regional managers.
Working...
X