X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book-Based Movies that Never Should Have Been Made:

1. Deliverance
    2. Twilight (they never should've been made into books either, but I digress... )
    3. Dr Doolittle (Would have been a lot better if they'd just STUCK WITH THE EFFING STORY THE WAY IT WAS!!! *ahem*)
    4. The Devil Wear Prada (They totally changed the ending, ruining the main character)
    5. Matilda (See my comment for number 3)
    6. The Lost World (Michael Crighton version. He wrote the book as a sequel to the changed storyline in the first movie, and they STILL hacked it to pieces.)
    7. Inkheart (I love Brendan Fraser and think he made an awesome Mo, but there was so much wrong with the movie that...ugh. x.x)
    8. The Lawnmower Man (All it had in common with the story was...the title.)
    9. Eragon.
    10. Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (I hate it when important characters/plot points are left out and random crap that didn't happen in the book is thrown in)
    11. Da Vinci Code

Comment

• 1. Deliverance
      2. Twilight (they never should've been made into books either, but I digress... )
      3. Dr Doolittle (Would have been a lot better if they'd just STUCK WITH THE EFFING STORY THE WAY IT WAS!!! *ahem*)
      4. The Devil Wear Prada (They totally changed the ending, ruining the main character)
      6. The Lost World (Michael Crighton version. He wrote the book as a sequel to the changed storyline in the first movie, and they STILL hacked it to pieces.)
      7. Inkheart (I love Brendan Fraser and think he made an awesome Mo, but there was so much wrong with the movie that...ugh. x.x)
      9. Eragon.
      10. Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (I hate it when important characters/plot points are left out and random crap that didn't happen in the book is thrown in)
      11. Da Vinci Code
      12. The Harry Potter Series (at least not as they were, trimmed down to not even cover everything properly)
      Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
      Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

• 1. Deliverance
        9. Eragon.
        11. Da Vinci Code
        12. The Harry Potter Series (at least not as they were, trimmed down to not even cover everything properly)
        13. The Orchid Thief

Your favorite James Bond Gadget

1. Little Nellie

Comment

• Your favorite James Bond Gadget

1. Little Nellie (You Only Live Twice) - Wallis WA-116 Series 1 gyroplane

2. Aston Martin V12 Vanquish (Die Another Day) - The car is equipped with all the usual refinements, including front-firing rockets, hood-mounted target-seeking guns, spike-producing tires and a passenger ejector seat. The Aston was also equipped with "adaptive camouflage" – a cloaking device that allowed it to become effectively invisible at the push of a button.

"I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• 1. Little Nellie (You Only Live Twice) - Wallis WA-116 Series 1 gyroplane

2. Aston Martin V12 Vanquish (Die Another Day) - The car is equipped with all the usual refinements, including front-firing rockets, hood-mounted target-seeking guns, spike-producing tires and a passenger ejector seat. The Aston was also equipped with "adaptive camouflage" – a cloaking device that allowed it to become effectively invisible at the push of a button.

3.Mini-rocket Cigarette - You only live twice
            Tiger gives Bond a cigarette capable of shooting a jet powered projectile accurately up to 30 yards. Used in Blofeld's volcano to kill a technician standing by the entrance controls to enable his allies to storm the base.

13.[/QUOTE]
            "I've put in so many enigmas and puzzles that it will keep the professors busy for centuries arguing over what I meant, and that's the only way of insuring one's immortality."
            - James Joyce

Comment

• 1. Little Nellie (You Only Live Twice) - Wallis WA-116 Series 1 gyroplane

3.Mini-rocket Cigarette - You only live twice
              Tiger gives Bond a cigarette capable of shooting a jet powered projectile accurately up to 30 yards. Used in Blofeld's volcano to kill a technician standing by the entrance controls to enable his allies to storm the base.

4. Omega Seamaster - The world is not enough
              Watch equipped with 2-inch steel-cutting laser and a grappling hook

13.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
              X