Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would but people have told me that breaking them into little fragments is not considered defragmenting.

Eww it smells like a skunk in here, somebody come get the smell out of here!
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• okay! *tosses complainer out of the room*

arg, I need these boxes and boxes of files put away in the next half hour, by second-letter alphabetizing on the men, fourth on the women. Can someone help?
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Sorry . . . I'm all out of Alpha-Bits.

Could somebody clean up the kitchen for me and set up my coffee pot for in the morning? I use the carafe on the right (it's a dual carafe maker, BTW.)
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• sorry dear, the smell off coffee makes me sick to my belly. I'm rather sure that I would just make the mess in your kitchen worse.

Could someone help me get my university to speed up their acceptance policy?
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
          X