Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nya solemnly nods her head. She had studied and read about the near annihilation of the Alliance.
    Last edited by dragon_wings; 10-21-2011, 03:28 AM.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

"I agree, there is a time and a place for everything..."

she glances at both of them.

"so...how do you two suggest we start our mission?"
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Sho thinks carefully. "I believe that we should go to one of the two areas, we will probably have to prove ourselves, by committing crimes, but if it is for the greater good it will be worth it."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Nya grimaces. 'It should be interesting. Should we split up? Cause if we do we should all arrive separately.'

Comment

"I could try and get in with my mechanical skills, most pirates move about in little better then hunks of junk...I'm...rather adept with my hands and anything electrical just...talks to me."

takes a close look at the map.

"I'd suggest the bar, easy way to get in..."
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Sho seems to grimace "I am not sure I will be of use here, except as an emergency back up. Not many will believe a Uranian has become a criminal. However, I can take a cloaked ship and wait nearby for any emergency calls.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"that would be useful...nya?"

masi turns to the woman.

"whats your view?"

Comment

'How should I present myself to them? I'm most usual as a spy but they don't know me and wouldn't trust me.' Nya muses.

Comment

"mm....hired gun?"

Comment

Sho points to Tri. "Also our squad leader?"

Tri nods "I think it is a good idea. I..have to keep my presence quiet, but I know how a person who might be able to get you two an .. audition to the pirates. Once you have done enough to get some attention."

Comment

Nya says, 'I suppose I'll have to. I guess I could play up my race's bloodthirstiness. Though I would rather not have to actually kill anyone. Of course they don't have to know that.'

Comment

"I prefer not to kill....hurt? yes. knock out? yes. kill? I don't know....I work with machines....I could cause hundreds of deaths with a few minor tweaks....not that I would of course."

Comment

"Maybe not Nya. With your natural camouflage, I might have just the thing. I think you need to go see Pipsqueak." Tri laughs. "You might want to call him Adam, however, and not tell him I called him Pipsqueak."

She turns. "As for you, if you can demonstrate your skills as a mechanic, then you might not need to do much."

Comment

Agreed. Pain has its advantages. But I only use that when I must.

Comment

'Where can I find... Adam?' Nya chuckles.

Comment

Working...
                                X