Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She thinks. "Might be in the office with John, two are like brothers. The teleporter we came through will take you right back, or if you two are willing to wait to begin in the morning, I can have him come here."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Considering this might be the last decent rest we have for a while I wouldn't mind.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

"sleep and food...we must keep up our energies to keep alert"
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

The next morning, bright and early, a young earthling is waiting for the two of you. "Somebody mentioned that I can be of help. Names Adam, Adam Wright. Which of you has the camouflage ability?"
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

That would be me, sir.

Comment

masi stiffles a yawn running fingers through her hair noticing the human in their midst.

"good day sir"
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

He laughs "Though my friend over there might disagree, looks can be deceiving, though I am male. I guess since our resident part Utopian is running around, guess I can show you what I mean." The human form is replaced by a short blue hairy form, wearing sunglasses. "My people, which by the way do not officially or unofficially exist, much like the Utopians, are masters of shape shifting. Which is why I am here. While I can't make you quite as proficient as I am, I can help you with altering your form, if your body is already capable of changing itself."

He brings out something that looks like a laser pointer. "Take this. It is not perfect, only holds one form, so if you change forms it erases the old one, and it takes an hour to recharge so it can hold another form. Just aim it at whoever you want to look like, it will do the rest. I wish I could give you the rest of my peoples ability, getting memories and such..but the tech isn't perfected yet."

Comment

Nya takes the object and studies it.

Comment

It seems to be an ordinary laser pointer. Same size, shape, and even has a button to push that does emit a small green 'dot'. A very unusual device.

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

"Now, as a Galaxy Ranger, here is what I would suggest. You two find somebody already in the pirates, kidnap them, and replace them. That person can introduce the new mechanic...but that is just me." shrugs Adam, who has transformed into himself.

Comment

"sounds like a plan to me..."

Comment

The two of you arrive at the bar. It is hard to tell who is a pirate, and who is not, but with your superior skills of investigation you are able to locate at least three (note there is no proof yet, but you are pretty confident the three are pirates).

Only one is female, and the two others seem to defer to her. The other two are actually twins, both are rather large and are probably more 'muscle' then anything.

Comment

Masi easliy slips away from her traveling companions to let them do their work and finds a table with an easy view to the rest of the room, all while keeping her back to a wall, laying her small pack at her feet but between her legs to keep it safe.

she then pulls out another small box and proceeds to lay out everything carefully, examining each item minutely before laying it out on a spread of cloth laid on the table and begins tinkering.

Comment

After awhile Sho looks at the two of you. "So are we just sitting here or are we going to do what we came to do?" Sho then shakes its head (remember neither female or male) "Never mind, they are leaving. I have a plan."

"Point your little device toward the female as we follow them. When they are in a quiet place, change into her, then yell to get the twins attention, you two keep the twins attention for as long as possible and I will take care of the rest."

Comment

Working...
                                X