X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raises a hand [sarcasm] I didn't see that coming at all [/sarcasm]

Comment

No power in the shards to really create a wormhole, so it collapsed.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Ok, posting an update. Hopefully it will give people a bit more to work with
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Been a bit of a busy Monday/Tuesday was my Dad's birthday.

Comment

Fast forward to after the group has got some rest? Or somebody wanting to do something else?

Comment

I don't think I have anything to add to the current spot.

Comment

To the two people (you know who you are ) that dream about transforming..I should have specified that once you woke you were not transformed. My bad, sorry about that. No additional powers, or anything, but the sense something is calling out to you.

Comment

Note : Your characters are strong enough to resist the lure of the shards. It will not go away until they are 'claimed', but it can be resisted and ignored.

Comment

Of course your characters won't know this, but you have a few days 'off' for now. Not every day can have a Rift..so if they need to do something they can. Will give Simon some time to do some research also.

Comment

Wonderful. Luigi is, understandably, quite worried about Kathleen. She is, after all, his best friend, love of his life, and arch weakness.
                      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working on fleshing out what happens during Chris's dream. Will be a slightly longer post than usual, so I should have something up by tomorrow

Comment

Ok this is for the future, for those who chose to claim the shards..

You will not have access to the complete powers of the shards, just what I call the 'edge' of it.

When each is claimed (IF they are claimed) I will list what abilities and powers you have access to..which will be minor at first..but you will get more as time passes.

Now here is a few 'facts' about the elements.

Fire..it is sort of a paradox..its power is at its peak when the person who claims it 'lets go of control', yet it seeks those that it thinks has the most self control.

Water - its power comes from total peace. To reach it's peak its controller must be perfectly calm.

Earth - Its power comes from the heart of its controller. To reach its peak of power, its controller must be focusing on saving, rescuing, or protecting others.

Comment

Ok .. going to give a little time for you three in case you want to flesh things out a bit. Some more pm's coming though. Remember the reason for these PM's are because they are either something your character knows and others do not (and you do not have to let them know unless you want to), or they are something only your character experiences. ..again sharing with the others is optional.

Comment

Will update tomorrow night.

Since we know (for now) what the water shard does...here is what Chris can do with the Earth shard..as promised it is not as powerful as the other three..yet.

Natures Embrace (Vines) - Causes vines to grow from nothing, which wrap around any target the controller wishes.
                              Last edited by Mytical; 06-17-2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I'm leaving out of town tomorrow night and won't be back in town until July 8. Going camping in the mountains with my father so I will be without internet until then.

If you feel the need to NPC Chris a little to keep story moving feel free

(why yes I did copy paste this 3 times)

Comment

Working...
                                X