X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOBBIT TRAILER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

I'm SO excited!!!!
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

WHEEEEEE!!! AHAHAHA! WHOOP WHOOP!

*ahem*

I'm looking forward very much to this movie.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! *squeethud*
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

woot!

so very excited about this!
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Gaaah! Gots to wait until next December!!
            Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

WOW!

Felt chills down my spine with that one - cinematography looks stunning!

I know where I'll be this time next December!

B
              "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
              I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

It's been ages since I've seen a movie in the theater. I just may have to make an exception for this one.
                Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Hoobity goodness.
                  Geekgasm!

Comment

I can neither confirm nor deny reports that I made my boyfriend hook the laptop up to the TV so we could watch this in HD on the big screen telly.....
                    "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

heh. yay for me and "o god no" for my boyfriend

Comment

I had one helluva fangasm when I saw this. XD

Comment

We (Mrs. TGK & I) are planning to spend next Christmas in the Caribbean. We'll have to step out of the resort to catch this movie.
                            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I really was skeptical when I first heard about this project. But with Peter Jackson back at the helm, I think we're going to get something really good here
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
                              X